Heart It

jueves, 28 de noviembre de 2013

Less than a month to Christmas.

Hullo!

I have been thinking on writing the blog in English, basically because the main use of this blog is to help me to improve my writing skills and now I decided to give to him a second use: improve my English skills and, by this way, help me with my degree. I am a student of English Studies and where I live and study very few people know english. I am aware that I have a lot of grammatical errors and mistakes but most of the time when a have to write something for my degree in English after a few months when I find again that paper or whatever I see my mystakes clearly and I try to remember them. So with this blog it's very easy to go back in time and have a look over the past entries and correct myself. I may sound stupid, but I know that in some kind a way this will work for me.

Apart from this, I had to wrote a commentary of A Midsummer Night's Dream for last monday and I spent all my weekend to finish it. I wrote a first commentary and I didn't like it so I decided to start another one, I didn't liked that one either, so I had to wrote a third one. Finally on Sunday evening I wrote, after many attempts, my last one, the one that I send to my professor. I was not very proud of it but I was tired of deleting and starting another one over and over again.

Right now I'm getting more and more excited about Christmas. They are putting on all the christmas lights all over the city, even in my little neighbourhood, and this makes me smile like a little kid when I see all the merry decorations. In my house we do not put the christmas tree until the Christmas Eve so I still have to wait for nearly a month to enjoy my house all "dressed up". I have to say that for me Christmas begins when all the Christmas lights and stuff are switched on and my mother gives to the fireplace the use it deserves not only as a hole in the wall.




In less than a month I will be sitting in front of the fireplace, listening to the wood burning, drinking coffee, eating chocolate and watching TV. This monday I will start a countdown till my break, maybe the time will pass quickly.

Kisses, Malina.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario